Calvert, Jackie M.
Jackie is San Antonio born and raised. Jackie attended Incarnate Word High School and is a proud Shamrock. After high school, she attended The University of Texas at San Antonio and graduated in 2013. Prior to attending law school, Jackie was a freelance writer for The San Antonio Report and has been published numerous times both online and in print. Jackie attended St. Mary's University where she was a Staff Writer on The Scholar: St. Mary's Law Review on Race and Social Justice, Volume 20. Jackie was published her 3L year in the Indiana Journal of Law and Social Equality for her comment written during her time as a staff writer on Scholar. She was also a Teacher's Assistant for two years for the LCAP program at St. Mary's. Jackie still enjoys mentoring students and giving back to her law school.
Jackie began her time at Grable Grimshaw Mora, P.L.L.C. in February 2021 as an associate on the family law and estate planning side. Prior to joining the firm Jackie worked for a solo practitioner as a law clerk for two and a half years. Jackie has experience in Bexar County Children's Court and with other family law, estate planning, and probate matters.
In her free time Jackie enjoys writing, reading, and spending time with her husband and dauschund Rocky.
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- Law Review: The Scholar: St. Mary’s Law Review on Race and Social Justice, Staff Writer, 2018 – 2019
- University of Texas at San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas
- B.A. – 2013
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Texas, 2020
- Battle of the Sexes: A History of Social Change and a Solution for Maintaining a Child's Best Interest in Light of the #MeToo Movement, 8 Ind. J. L. & Soc. Equality 113, 1, 2020
- San Antonio Bar Association , Member, 2020
- Bexar County Women's Bar Association , Member, 2020