BRANDON J. GRABLE
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Defense
Brandon began his path at 17-years-old when he skipped his high school graduation in small town Arizona so he could attend basic training for the United States Army. He served in the Army honorably for 10 years as a Non-commissioned Officer (NCO), which included combat deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan. He brought with him unbreakable bonds he shares with his brothers and sisters in arms. These values and experiences is what drives him. Brandon brings commitment, drive, and devotion to each one of his clients. No matter the situation, Brandon ensures his Clients get the due process and rule of law they are entitled.
While his focus is to represent and defend Servicemembers and Veterans, Brandon regularly and successfully represents individuals, families, small businesses, and large corporations in a wide array of matters that include, but are not limited to criminal matters, breach of contract disputes, civil rights violations, discrimination, and fraud/bad faith allegations. Brandon is also accredited by the Department of Veteran Affairs, so nothing stops him from fighting to get Veterans the compensation they deserve for their service-connected disabilities. He guides Veterans through the Veteran Affairs appeal process from initiation all the way through the Board of Veteran Appeals.
Brandon earned his undergraduate degree from American Military University with a Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies, magna cum laude. He received his law degree from St. Mary's University School of Law, graduating in the top fifteen percent, and was a member of the Law Journal editorial board. Following law school, Brandon clerked for Judge Bert Richardson, Texas Court of Criminal Appeals in Austin, Texas.
If you want an attorney who is mentally tough, with a calculated thought process, and a background with vast life experience and Army values (loyalty, duty, respect, selfless service, honor, integrity, and personal courage), then Brandon Grable is the attorney for you. If you have a legal issue or concern, or simply need advice, Brandon is interested in talking to you.
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Veterans Appeals
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40
- Author, Ford v. State: Texas Forces a Resolution in the Cell Site Location Information Debate, 47 St. Mary’s L.J. 703 (2016)
- Co-Author, Government Surveillance, Cell Towers & K-9, 2016 Bill of Rights: HCBA Criminal Law Conference, January 29, 2016
- Presenter, Expectations of Privacy in a Digital Age, The William S. Sessions American Inns of Court, November 2015